Hi Data Explorers,
The Hue Team is glad to thanks all the contributors and release Hue 4.10!
SQL Editor Component & API
Read more about the SQL Scratchpad and REST API.
Here is a live demo of how easy it is to add the component:
Adding the component in 3 lines and watching the interaction with the public API of demo.gethue.com
Create Table Wizard
Create a Hive, Impala, MySql, Phoenix SQL table via a small file in three clicks. Just upload it via your browser, without the need to have any Storage filesystem like HDFS or S3 configured and follow the wizard.
Read more about the create table from a small file.
Collaborate more via Slack thanks to the rich preview of SQL queries, auto links, query bank and export result to Slack.
Tech stack & Tooling
- Provide your users proper S3 file access without giving them any credential keys
- Distribute your container App as a Package
- Performing Web/API Service upgrades without Downtime
- Interactively Querying HBase via SQL - Tech Talk
- Process & Learnings when upgrading the Webserver Stack - Django Upgrade (1.11 to 3.1)
- Introducing Vue 3 & Web Components in Hue Query Editor
- Docker Image size reduced by 60%
- Phoenix SQL column keys are now displayed in the left assist
It has more than 700+ commits and 100+ bug fixes! For more details on all the changes, check out the release notes.
Go grab it and give it a spin!
docker run -it -p 8888:8888 gethue/4.10.0
- Kubernetes :
helm repo add gethue https://helm.gethue.com helm repo update helm install hue gethue/hue
- Tarball or source
Romain from the Hue Team