Current Oozie UI
New Oozie UI
Here is a short video demo:
The UI just sits on top of Oozie like the current Oozie UI. You can download a release here.
- Workflows, Coordinators, Bundles dashboards
- Built with standard and current Web technologies
- Filtering, sorting, progress bars, XML highlighting
- Kill, suspend, and re-run jobs from the UI
- One click access to Oozie logs or MapReduce launcher logs
- One click access to the HDFS outputs of the jobs
- Spotlight search about Oozie instrumentation/configuration
We hope that you give a try to this new standalone UI. In the next version, we can see for providing some packages for a quicker install. As a side note, Oozie users who would like to try a Workflow/Coordinator/Bundle editor could have a look to the Hue Oozie app.
As usual, we are welcoming any feedback!