Dashboards are an interactive way to explore your data quickly and easily.
No iterative SQL or programming is required and the analysis is done by drag & drops and clicks. Typically use cases includes exploring subset of SQL query results or doing log analyses.
- Dynamic interface updating in real time
- Text, Timeline, Pie, Line, Bar, Map, Filters, Grid and HTML widgets
- Solr Index creation wizard from a file or light ETL and triggering of a batch job
- Mapping, editing records, savinf query definitions, Suggest
- Edit Solr permissions with Sentry
Configure by just pointing Hue to your Solr in the hue.ini, e.g.
[search] # URL of the Solr Server solr_url=http://localhost:8983/solr/
Read about more it.