Hi Petabytes Crunchers,
Hue 2.5 brings a new app for HBase and more than 80 commits. The HBase Browser application is tailored for quickly browsing huge tables and accessing any content. You can also create new tables, add data, modify existing cells and filter data with the auto-completing search bar.
Here is a video summary of the new features:
- HUE-1135 [pig] Options support
- HUE-1115 [impala] Support multi db
- HUE-641 [jb] Auto-refresh the Job Browser views
- HUE-1150 [pig] Links to inputs/outputs/MR jobs
- HUE-1256 [core] Cache the HA jt
- HUE-1321 [oozie] Improved import workflow
The github website has also been updated with screenshots and a video gallery: http://gethue.com.
Thank you for all the bugs, suggestions, and feedback and stay tuned, a new video series is beginning!
The Hue team