With HUE-1476, users can submit Oozie jobs directly from HDFS. Just upload your configuration or browse an existing workspace and select a workflow, coordinator or bundle. A submit button will appear and let you execute the job in one click!
File Browser supports:
- Parameters from workflow.xml, coordinator.xml, bundle.xml
- Parameters from job.properties
Oozie Dashboard supports:
- Dynamic progress and log report
- One click MapReduce log access
- Stop, Pause, Rerun buttons
Here is the workflow tutorial used in the video demo.
Of course, the Oozie Editor is still recommended if you want to avoid any XML 🙂